Types of dildos
Dildos have been around since at least the third century when young women penetrated themselves with olisbos in the absence of their men. Today, with the help of technology dildo makers can offer a wide variety of toys for us to thrust away with. These dildos come in many shapes, sizes and colors and the uses vary as well. Here are the basics. You’re sure to find one that will fit your fancy.
- Realistic Dildos – These dildos look and feel like the real thing. The color and shape are exact. There are even veins and testicles on some. Many of these dildos are molds of actual penises, some, cast right from the cock of male porn stars like Peter North.
- Penis Extenders – Made for the man who has difficulty getting it up or getting an erection at all. These dildos are commonly known as Prosthetic Penis Attachments and are made of hollowed out vinyl with an elastic strap. He slips in, puts the straps around his waist and is able to penetrate his partner successfully.
- Anal Dildos – Also know as anal plugs or butt plugs, these dildos are smaller and flared at the end so that they can fit your rectum and not get lost up there. It takes some time to wiggle a butt plug in, but once there it feel soooo good. Take your time and lube up since the anus doesn’t expand when aroused. Bottoms up!
- G-Spot Dildos – These dildos are curved or have a kink in them so that they hit just the right spot. Smooth and designed to make you sing out in joy, a G-Spot Dildo will never leave you unsatisfied.
- Double Dildos – A double dildo is longer and has a head on both sides. It is perfect for a two-person pleasure party or if the spin is bendable you can experience double penetration all by yourself.
- Strap On Dildos – Also know as a strap on harness, these are basically dildos that are attached to a piece of material resembling a jock strap or thong bikini. Strap around the waist and legs secure the material to the wearer and there is a hole and ring that secure the dildo on front. Perfect for role-play and lesbian action. Strap Ons prove the saying “it is better to give than receive” is true!
- Chin Dildo – The chin dildo is a girl’s best friend. Your man or woman straps the device on over their head and it rest right below the mouth. While you getting orally served the accommodator dildo penetrates for stimulation of two places at once.
- Dildo Ball – A clever device that might remind you of the exercise ball at the gym with one distinct difference. This inflatable ball has a dildo on top so you can ride with the ball in between your legs without banging your privates on a hard surface. The squishy ball is also fun to bounce up and down on.
- Suction Dildo – Suction dildos are great with straps ons or even better in the shower or tub. Attach the suction cup at the shaft of your bathroom buddy to the edge of the shower or tub and enjoy a wet and wild ride. It’s perfect for hands-free pleasure as you suds yourself away before work. Everyone will be wondering why you’re so happy!